Tuesday, June 27, 2006


The Lord knows the number of hairs on our heads (Matthew 10:30) and yet we cannot know how many days He has given us on this earth(James 4:14). That is spectacular! A God who knows every little thing about us and yet shields us from the future so that we might live for today. We are always saying that we will do this or that when we graduate, when the kids are out of the house, or whatever, but God gave us today and tomorrow has not been promised to us, so live for today. I now feel immune to people commenting about my age, being married, or whatever it is that I'm doing that doesn't set well with the world because I won't turn twenty until November. I will live for my Savior, love my husband, and serve others. I will follow His voice and not yours, I will walk in His ways even though they are not my own and I will love every moment because He has created me for His purposes and I will thank Him that they are not ours.

No comments: