Wednesday, June 28, 2006


I got a camera yesterday, even though it was Brian's birthday and not mine! My husband is so sweet, he postponed buying a new computer so that he could buy me the camera of my dreams. On another note my honey turned twenty-one yesterday! We ate out and had a romantic evening at home. Tonight we will go out with his parents to eat and see Superman.
So today's hot topic will be business. If Jesus said that His way is easier and lighter (Matthew 11:30) then why is it that Christians seemed to be some of the busiest, stressed out people around? I believe it is because we cannot seem to get it through our heads that what is important to us is not always important to the Savior of the World. Meaning that, many of the things that we feel are important, things that we spend our lives doing, are like leaves and will blow away with the wind. In the end there is heaven or hell and what matters is not only getting to heaven, but taking as many people who will accept Christ with us and living our lives here on earth abundantly (John 10:10). So my mission: that everything I do be to bring people into the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

No comments: