Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Well I keep forgetting to bring those pirate and ninja pictures to work so that I can post them! Oh well....Brian has great news, he got a job recently with a reality company to do three t.v. commercials. We are really excited about this opportunity for Brian and also for the added income this month.
Last night our small group met at our house and we ate pizza, share a great lesson on hurriedness and joy and then enjoyed fellowship during girls and guys prayer time. I thank God for the awesome church family that he's given us! We are so blessed.
Yesterday, I finished my closet remodeling project by cleaning up the mess I made when I took everything out of the closet to take down the wall paper, paint, and install shelving and also by cleaning the rest of the house from neglecting it while I was working on the closet. The closet and the house are in great shape now.
In other news all my friends are far away doing amazing things here are some of them I am missing:
  • Claire Adams-Liberia, Africa with Samaritan's Purse until October.
  • Brittany McGehee-Pine Cove in Texas working until sometime in August.
  • Ashley Binns-Leaving TODAY for Malawi Africa until mid August.
  • Allyson McAbee-wherever the wind seems to blow her-currently in Jackson, Mississippi but soon to be in Seattle, Washington.
  • Derek Davenport-Los Angeles, Cali with the Traveling Team training to reach the nations.
I miss you all and prat that God is working in your lives and using you to do great things!

No comments: